Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

Some people are clueless

I love how many people are dumb enough to think that is japan, clearly some people don't pay attention in class or bright enough to read your comments. Like two posts ago you have people going oh this is way to soon for japan! :'(. Haha just edit the flash and put a big post it note saying "not japan" Anyway good flash overall liked the sound clip, I beileve you could of used some more and it would of went well with the flash

~BB~ We love you Orange ~BB~ We love you Orange

Nice job

It is good to see small groups forming but there still and always will be only one BB. The Blockband. Thanks for adding the '~' to make it less confusing even though it anit.

-ItalianBlock

Smiley-Bob responds:

I'm kinda wondering about that. Why hasn't anybody made a new forum for the BB and revived it? I wanted to join and then the site said it was dead. Gay...

Extreme Skiing Extreme Skiing

classic

This should be in the collab not here aw :(.

O well loved it though gotta see another one.

<3 jimmy

HP is Critical HP is Critical

yo

I thought you guys closed down?!?
what up its italiano.
nice flash lol

Sexy Alien Band Sexy Alien Band

You rock

Thanks for submiting this. You'll get plenty of fans for this. I am pretty sure you'll get an award no doubt.
Thanks
-Scott (ScottysSHIT@yahoo)

MooseMouse responds:

Thanks Scott! I appreciate the support and idea!

GG- Lunch GG- Lunch

haha

I thought it was a rumor.
Good to see yall back.
Can't wait for some more :D

LollerCupcake responds:

yes sir you better believe it
back in black

Remove Police Remove Police

good

i like it a lot.
Where can I get a download on that song?
Its hella hot.

(2007) Stomach Ache (2007) Stomach Ache

Good job

Great returning some of the long awaited characters. Especialy Dr. Bob. You molded his jacket on different this time which was something different but still did the job. I like how you just threw pick in there wasn't really expected that. Overall good job, that new camera you are using is really showing the quality. Keep up the good work and can't wait for villian.
A long time fan

Arskagarf responds:

Tubular mang

MM - Time Trials #1 MM - Time Trials #1

&lt;3

I loved sunchips part it really....moved me :D
next TT in a week baby w00t